Gold Anklets For Women History and Cultural
The first and oldest anklet on earth was more than 8,000 years old in Egypt. The upper-class Egyptian women wore them to flaunt the social status and wealth of their husbands. Similarly, Mesopotamian women wore gold anklets to display their husband’s fortune. As assumed, anklets started to make their way in the U.S. during the 1930s. Soon gold anklets for women came to exist as fashion jewellery. Indian women were very familiar with gold anklets from the time of the indus valley civilization while some refer to neolithic and chalcolithic eras. In India, gold anklet designs are popularly called as payal, nupur, pattilu, and golusu in different regions. An Indian married woman is incomplete without a jhanjar or payal. They have been worn by Indian women for many centuries on their wedding day and after to show their marital status. But now even unmarried girls wear gold anklet to show feminine beauty. A gold anklet for girls is a symbol of Goddess Lakshmi. A woman wearing it brings good fortune, wealth, and success to her spouse. Other than that, gold anklets are thought to balance the energy flow in the body, alleviate leg pain, and boost immunity in women. It is a sacred jewellery in Hinduism.
Gold Anklets: Types and Designs
There is a constant change in the world of fashion jewellery with the coming of the latest designs and trends. That’s what brings a tremendous transformation in the gold anklet designs. Therefore making a vogue for these below designs and types of gold anklets.
- Classic gold anklet: This is a simple rose gold anklet design with a kundan or meenakari work of art. Their simplicity can match any outfit and is suitable for any occasion.
- Traditional string gold anklet: The thin finish of this traditional string gold anklet is durable. Sometimes it is referred to as a dainty chain anklet that can look great with ethnic wear.
- Beaded gold anklet: Also known as woven anklets are made with either small delicate beads or large thick beads of gold. This gold anklet for women can be paired with a summer outfit along with a boho bracelet to match the vibe.
- Braided gold anklet: The gold anklet designs for ladies are just about multiple strands of gold threads plaited together. This intricacy of the design is quite eye-catching and blows the mind. Style a braided anklet with a floral dress for a beach vacation.
- Charm gold anklet: This hangs trinkets or charms from them for a tinkling sound effect. It is an ideal anklet to show off your charming personality.
- Toe-ring gold anklet: It is the most iconic form of Indian jewellery and is an anklet attached to a toe ring with a long chain. Wear this traditional anklet with a traditional outfit like a ghagra, or lehenga. In the West culture, this gained much popularity as an accessory for poolside fun.
Gold Anklets Styling Tips
Gold anklet designs for ladies can make you think of how and when to style them. Regarding our Indian tradition, a gold anklet is auspicious to wear for a woman who is getting married other than those unmarried women who partake in this grand function. So traditionally it matches a bride and her bridal outfit like sarees or lehengas with a pair of embroidered heeled sandals. Apart from a traditional match, a gold anklet designs like classic, charm, or braided looks fabulous with cropped jeans, sneakers, printed t-shirt by taking the look to the next level. Even gold anklets for women work with a gown to match a stiletto or plain sandals. For a formal outfit like a blazer, or cropped trousers, a full-sleeve top along a pointed or chunky leather ballerina can give a sharp contrast to a string anklet. Your festival season will be incomplete without a charm anklet that looks romantic and artsy with a midi dress or an anarkali.
Where to Find the Best Gold Anklets
You find the best gold anklets in Luxaore. Flaunt your ankles, showing your fashion taste by choosing a gold anklet from our assortment of stunning gold anklet collection. Choose anklets with gemstones, charms, beads, tassels, etc., to style effortlessly with outfits of your choice. We have many options in gold anklets to make your selection easy. Our gold anklets are made with the finest quality materials and designed by professional artists. Just not that, we provide a BIS Hallmark certificate to our buyers to check through every little detail before the purchase. This certificate also comes with the jewellery box when the anklet gets delivered to you. If you are a conscious buyer, you want to know our prices. We provide the best possible rates to all our customers. Get extra discounts with or without credit cards. On top of that, Luxaore proposes great options like EMI and Pay Later when you shop from us.